Merax Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar - Multi-Grip Chin-Up Bar Dip Stand Power Tower Set for Home Gym Strength Training Equipment [Supports 440LBS] (Black & Red) by Merax at Body Building Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Manufacturedwith 1.5'' x 1.5'' 14-gauge steel, Merax Pull Up Bar is a compact unit optimized forwall mounts. A wide support surface with added V-struts
Product Description & Reviews
Manufacturedwith 1.5" x 1.5" 14-gauge steel, Merax Pull Up Bar is a compact unit optimized forwall mounts. A wide support surface with added V-struts on both sides giveplenty of stability and strength. The assembly is super fast as only 8 screwsare needed, and the steel frame can support up to 440 LBS. Once securelyanchored to the wall, you can start building muscular mass on the upper part ofyour body at any time. The pull-up bar is 38" wide, allowing you to grip it inthe wide, parallel or narrow positions for workouts in different angles. Additionaltraining accessories can be attached to the 2 eyelets on this pull-up station,like punching bags, TRX strap, power ropes or yoga straps, so that you canperform a variety of exercises in one single unit: pull up, chin up, muscle up,leg raises, tricep dips.
Merax Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar Specification:
OverallDimensions:38" (L) x 29"(W) x 23.5" (H)
Dip Length: 5.5"
Arm Pad Dimension:11" (L) x 24(W) x 2" (H)
Back PadDimension: 12" (L) x 8.5"(W) x 2" (H)
Weight Capacity: 440LBS
Product Weight: 26LBS
Package Dimension:31" (L) x 26(W) x 4" (H)
Can be installedvertically or horizontally
Features & Highlights
- Solid Construction & Support - 1.5" x 1.5" heavy-gauge steel frame withadded cross-struttings on both sides particularly ensures sturdiness, so that you can compeletely reply on this pull up station during your training.
- 2 Strong Suspension Anchors - Additional training accessories are attachable: punch bags, TRX strap, power ropes or yoga straps (not included), to offer countless possibilities for your exercises.
- 440 LBS Weight Capacity - 38" pull up bar allowing you to grip it in the wide, parallel or narrow positions. Knurled non-slip hnadle provides comfort as you do push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups with multiple grip positions, tricep dips, vertical knee raises, and much more.
- Wall Mounted Ergonomical Design - The pull up station has a 2" high density back cushion support and arm rest, effectively reduce the pressure on spine and elbow, and provide comfort as you workout your abdomen, waist, chest, and upper body.
- Easy Wall Mount Assembly - Concrete or brick wall is suggested for mounting this chin up station. Merax wall mounted pull up bar assembled dimensions: 38" (L) x 29"(W) x 23.5" (H)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Merax, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: XM-9025, ean: 0846291007201,
Hailed as King of the upper-body workout, the chin-up and pull-up will catapult your biceps, back, and shoulders into the next dimension. Uniquely engineered parallel and angled hand grips allow countless hand positions for targeting of specific musc...
By BAR2FIT QUALITY SPORTS EQUIPMENT
mpn: B2F2, ean: 0649684859445,
Wall mounted pull up bar with 8 grip positions and heavy duty steel construction is the best and easiest way to have an ideal upper body which you have always wanted. BAR2FIT CHIN UP BAR FEATURES & BENEFITS Pullup bar wall mount with its compact siz...
By Kids Jungle
great for Children between 3 to 9 Years old.Children will enjoy endless fun & active playtime with this Large Sturdy Jungle Monkey Bar Climbing Tower.. Foldable and easy to store, dimensions ( Assembled ) 58" x 40" x 54" (Inches). made of kids safe l...
By Iron Age
mpn: KF0002, ean: 0609301815957,
In additon to being the owner of Iron Age pull up bar, I’m also a lifelong pull-upper, who was extremely disappointed of the easy-bending and door-damaging bars in the market. So I decided to design a pullup bar both worthy of both my workout and m...