Free Shipping Included! Rep PR-1100 Power Rack - 1,000 lbs Rated Lifting Cage for Weight Training (Red Power Rack, No Bench) by Rep Fitness at Body Building Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you need a full featured power rack that won’t break the bank, look no further! The PR-1100 was designed with home gym owners in mind, and
Product Description & Reviews
When you need a full featured power rack that won’t break the bank, look no further! The PR-1100 was designed with home gym owners in mind, and gives you all the professional features you need in a compact, versatile package.
- Total footprint: 80.5” tall x 48” wide x 47.5” deep
- Interior area: 79” high x 44” wide x 45.5” deep
- Hardware size: 3 1/8”
- Weight: 130lbs
- Upright Hole Spacing: 3 inches
- Weight Capacity: 1000lbs
- Pullup Bar Capacity: 400lbs
- Optional add-ons:
- Dip attachment (400lbs weight capacity)
- Lat Pull-down attachment (250lbs weight capacity)
Features & Highlights
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: One Red PR-1100 power rack. Each weight cage comes with an integrated pullup bar, (2) j-cups, and (2) full length safety bars.
- DESIGNED FOR HOME GYMS: At a total height of only 80.5 inches, the PR-1100 gives you maximum functionality in a package that fits in most home gym spaces. Now you can squat, press, and perform hundreds of other strength exercises in your home safely and effectively. Dimensions: 80.5" tall x 48" wide x 47.5" deep. Inside cage dimensions: 44" wide x 45.5" deep.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: We engineered our latest weight cage to have the features you need at the price you want. Where other manufacturers sacrifice quality and utility, we kept adding features to make our cage better! Extended safety bars, integrated multi-grip pullup unit, laser cut numbered uprights and tough, durable black powdercoat make this the highest quality and best value cage on the market.
- SAFE AND STABLE: Lift with confidence knowing that your cage is rated to 1000lbs, and is built from strong, 14 gauge steel with double rear stability bars. The pullup arch and optional dip bars are rated for 400lbs, and the lat pull-down attachment can accommodate a full 250 lbs so you can easily add enough weight for your workouts.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Rep Fitness is a full-service equipment company based in Denver, Colorado. Check out our other listings to see the complete line of strength and conditioning equipment including benches, barbells, dumbbells, racks, cardio equipment and more!
48 x 80.5 x 47.5 inches
15.75 x 8.75 x 80.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rep Fitness, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Rep Fitness
When you need a full featured power rack that won’t break the bank, look no further! The PR-1100 was designed with home gym owners in mind, and gives you all the professional features you need in a compact, versatile package. Specs: Total footprin...
Be safe and efficient while using F2C produced power rack as a barbell rack, horizontal bar and to do pull-ups for a variety of techniques. Higher setting are better suited to overhead presses and squats, Lower settings are ideal for supporting bicep...
By TITAN FITNESS
mpn: PWRDIP, ean: 0765857422381,
Expand the array of strength training exercises that you can perform on your T-2 series power rack (with 2"x2" tubes). These solid dip bars easily attach on any point of the power rack so you can start dipping in seconds. Simply line up the the bar ...
Merax Athletics Fitness Power Rack Olympic Squat Cage with Lat Pull Attachment This power rack system can provide over 24 exercises ways. With the heavy duty steel frame construction, this exercise equipment offers strength and durability though many...